Help support the Path to Recovery Foundation and our Family Addiction Support Services by participating in this race. Our goal is to raise $25,000 so we can continue to help support families struggling with addiction. How to join the PATH Team
- First, if you have any questions on the race, contact Don Kalish by email at email@example.com or by phone at (630)983-9498.
- To register for the race, log on to the race web site at http://runnaperville.com/charity-partners and click on the registration button on the tool bar at the top of the page. Then click “Charity Team” and then “Join a Charity Team.” Then in the Charity Team Search box, enter “PATH” for the team and “ACCESS-PATH-19” as the Charity Team Access Code. You will then be shown the race options, Half Marathon or 5K, and gear choices. After making your selections and completing the registration form, make sure you enter the appropriate discount code as shown below so that you pay the discounted charity price.
- The discount code for the 5K race is “5K-2019CHARITY-ONLY” and the code for the Half Marathon race is “13-2019CHARITY-ONLY”. Do not enter the quotation marks! Please note, these codes are valid through August 31st.
- Start fundraising to make your goal of $150. Our top fundraisers will be recognized by our Foundation and also the Naperville Race. Use the link below to donate and write Naperville Race on the info line so you get credit for the donation.
- https://www.pathtorecoveryfoundation.org/about/donate/ PATH Team members will get a Path to Recovery Foundation race shirt, a discounted race entry fee and access to the Charity Village.
Race Day Information
Date: October 20, 2019 Race Times: 7:00 AM starting time for the marathon and 7:15 AM for the 5K. The race begins on Eagle St., just north of Aurora Ave. We will let you know where the Charity Village tent is set up where you can leave your gear and meet the rest of the team. For more information about the races, visit: http://runnaperville.com